Home » Home & Family » 3 Kinds of Help You Might Need- moving, flying,legal- and Where to Get It

3 Kinds of Help You Might Need- moving, flying,legal- and Where to Get It

You are downsizing, moving from a big home to a small condo.  Years of memories, furniture, photo albums, and more stuff than you remember  must be sorted, distributed among the family, given to friends and neighbor or just tossed out.

It’s  challenging, and fear-making. Time to call a specialist. People who know how to help you move with the least stress.

The  National Association  of Senior Move Managers 877 606-2766.

Going on a big trip, and worried about flying alone. You can get a  companion to accompany you. He or she will be a veteran traveler  who can make reservations , pick you up  at home, get you to the airport, make sure you get bags and yourself safely loaded on the  plan and accompany  you to your destination.  And friends and family  will be kept informed. These are reliable people whose background has been  w checked.

Flying Companions   888 350-8886

AARP can get you access to attorneys  with all sorts of specialties from estate planning to real estate. Your AARP membership gets you a 20% discount.

AARP Legal Services Network 866 330-0753



Written by Bob Rosenblatt

Bob Rosenblatt is a researcher, writer and journalist who helps people looking for up-to-date answers and information on the perplexing issues at the intersection of finances and aging. Bob publishes a weekly report — please take a moment to subscribe in the upper right hand corner of this page.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WP-Backgrounds by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann